MAGIX 3D Maker is the Number 1 tool for creating stunning, professional-quality still and animated 3D text and graphics, such as logos, titles, headings and buttons. MAGIX 3D Maker can produce both still and animated graphics that are anti-aliased and optimized for the best possible on-screen appearance, and exported in all the popular formats such as GIF, PNG, AVI and Flash. 3D can add impact to any message but typically these sorts of results are very difficult to achieve and require complex 3D software. But MAGIX 3D Maker is so simple to use you will be creating high quality images, animations, movie sequences and even animated screensavers in seconds.
From the main window you are one click away from anywhere within the application. Let’s know the main features and activities you can access from here:
• Standard toolbar: This toolbar provides common editing functions such as load and save.
• Text toolbar: This toolbar provides quick access to the main text editing options such as font and size.
• Time line: (Not displayed by default). This provides greater control over animations. It lets you start, stop, pause and step through animations.
• Preview area: The main part of the window shows a preview of your graphic as you create it. You can edit the graphic by, for example, dragging on a shadow to move the shadow, or dragging on the graphic to change the extrude or bevel.
• Options toolbar: This toolbar provides short cuts to the different options available. These are: Animation options, Bevel options, Color options, Design options, Extrusion options, Shadow options, Text options, and Texture options.
• Option bars: Each bar contains settings for the options listed above. They can be accessed by clicking on the required bar or by clicking the required button on the options toolbar above.
• Design toolbar: Offers shortcuts to the different design types of: text only, button, board, board with holes and border.
• Status bar: This bar provides feedback on available editing options and also shows you the current size and rotation angles of the 3D graphic.
You can try this application for a period of 7 days expandable to 30 days. If you like it, you can buy it on any retail store or online at the MAGIX store on the Internet, for 39.99 dollars.
- It features a Windows standard interface.
- You can buy it for a very affordable price considering the application abilities.
- Good graphic effects.
- It offers a kind of short trial period for the complexity of the application.
- The trial downloadable file is very large.
- The trial version has quite a few limitations.